Training..is the opposite of hope

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Therapeutic Yoga

I've had a brutal cold for over a week and lost 3 days of work..leaving me wiped out...Today was the first Yoga class...I hesitated to go, but feeling my cold was on the way out the door, it should be ok to attend...

I've been doing yoga at home with my Dvd's...I have been hesitant to do the planks and any cobra/upward dog because of pulling...Actually I really surprised myself tonight in class, I was able to do the planks, upward dog...very gingerly...I didn't not attempt the wheel...Overall felt really good and I can see that the breathing and the calming affects of yoga has really helped my cold and rejuvenated me...

I love yoga. It has become a important part to my health and wellness regime. Tune in, chill out, shape up all at the same time...A state of eternal bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment