Training..is the opposite of hope

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Riding on January 2nd…Sweet!!!

Arms are a little sore from yesterdays workout, not bad…just a little indication that I did a workout.

Plus 5 today with a drizzle in the air…The roads were clear, couldn’t resist getting out on my bike..Thought I would try out my new shoe covers to see how my feet made out today…They were a little cold when I arrived in town, only because I got my shoes wet when I walked through snow to retrieve my bike from storage…A lesson learnt…Started out on my ride..something is not feeling right..Noticed I forgot to wear my riding shorts..too lazy to turn back now..my butt will have to suffer!

Stopped by at a friends for a visit…she presented me with a gift..some goodies and a nice new light for my bike with extra wattage..indicating she has one also…”you shouldn’t have, but i’m glad you did!” Lets winter night ride :)

The ride home was great…not the least bit cold…January 2nd riding…can’t beat it!!

Workout:

•Type: Cycle
•Date: 01/02/2011
•Time: 08:08:50
•Total Time: 00:00:00.00
•Distance: 17 km

No comments:

Post a Comment