Training..is the opposite of hope

Friday, January 7, 2011

Running For My Life

I’ve only ran once this week and I really needed that pavement…It was cold, it would have been so easy to curl up on the couch with a blanket and vegg..push push push.

Today I ran a new route and another increase…It was a great run…Last couple of days I have been thinking about all the exercise and running and where it has brought me.. Some people question me and my running and I inturn question myself….why I run and what does it really mean…When the time comes in my life that I look back, will it really matter how many miles I ran? or will I look at my life and say..I wish I ran that mileage I so wanted to hit. I guess its depends upon what a person wants, and at this point I want more mileage..Will it matter later in life, who knows…but it keeps me healthy, offers serenity, I love the challenge and the pleasure of wiping myself out..I really enjoyed the run tonight….and thought Yes this is why I do it!!! It felt awesome. When will I stop??…Hopefully not until the date of expiration.

Don’t fear the next step….Just take it….

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 01/07/2011
•Time: 10:55:07
•Total Time: 00:45:00.00
•Calories: 525
•Distance: 7.08 km
•Average Pace: 6:21.36/km

No comments:

Post a Comment