Training..is the opposite of hope

Monday, January 3, 2011

Running in New Fallen Snow

-2 Celsius today and a bit windy…The new fallen snow was hanging off the trees and everything looked so fresh…I was thinking of only going 3k today because I have so much to do…started out on the run..music problem again!!! ish…running up the Algonquin hill I could hear my breathing…holy smokes you’d think I was running a marathon..Running by the Algonquin a couple stopped me and asked that I take their picture…so I took app 10 different shots of them beside the trees and in front the algonquin, we talked about how beautiful the snow was, shared a smile and off I went….

As I arrived at my 3k destination, I felt great.. so what the heck I’m going for 5…looking out over the bay, the mountains in the distance covered with the snow it was really pretty…I’m not much of a winter runner but I must say I do appreciate the beauty…Leg felt great!!! Wednesday next run…plan to increase.

Enjoy your day

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 01/03/2011
•Time: 05:22:31
•Total Time: 00:30:00.00
•Calories: 389
•Distance: 5 km
•Average Pace: 6:00/km

No comments:

Post a Comment