Training..is the opposite of hope

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First long ride of the season...Nice to be on two wheels

30 K road ride by addictedtorun at Garmin Connect - Details

Decided to go for a ride after work...really missing my bike lately and it's time. The plan was to ride 21k. When I was almost to the new highway it started to rain pretty hard...but nevertheless I decided to continue on a bit further..was feeling 30k calling for me, so I rode to almost the Roix road in Waweig..My feet were cold and wet but all in all a very nice ride and it felt great to be on my bike. Feeling my knee a bit, after the ride it felt alot better..I must say I enjoy the woods alot better than road riding...the traffic was crazy!! Hope to run long on Friday..Thinking I will run the waweig road, nice and flat, might be wise at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment