Training..is the opposite of hope

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Running off some Christmas Turkey!
Not sure what has got into me this week, but i’ve been eating things that I usually avoid like the plaque…I need to be careful because being a carb addict, I don’t take things for granted in that department for one minute…doesn’t take long and you’re right back into bad habits….So after today’s cheats, which were very enjoyable to say the least….I’m wiping my slate clean from here on in…cold turkey as one would say.

-2 when I headed out the door…thinking do I really want to go out in the cold? Pushing myself out the door, I knew I would feel better. Also feeling a bit guilty in one sense of running on Christmas day, but the children were happy playing with their new gifts and others were napping….I needed to get out and run off some calories. Bit of a slow run…32 minutes for 5k…but my Ipod has left me, and I am just starting back…so all in all I can’t complain…Actually it was a great way to celebrate Christmas..like embracing a great friend, the pavement….

So I’m off to do some physio, and cook some of my own goodies so I can enjoy guilt free.

Beautiful day!! Merry Christmas

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 12/25/2010
•Total Time: 00:32:00.00
•Calories: 373
•Distance: 5 km
•Average Pace: 6:23.8/km

No comments:

Post a Comment