Training..is the opposite of hope

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Running Against The Wind

Another little increase on the pavement…felt amazing!

The roads in town today were slick for running…with my music to my ears I could still hear the crunch of the snow under my feet…A beautiful day for a run, the sun reflecting off the water, nothing like running outside and absorbing all the beautiful things that we take for granted so often…another reason why I run…to just get out there and appreciate things that we don’t take the time to enjoy because we are always so busy.

As I was running up front street, I was running against the wind…The song sung by Bob Seger came to mind….Running Against The Wind…I was living to run and running to live….I’m older now and still running against the wind.

Running has definitely become a big part of me, it’s who I am…Feels awesome to get out there and just run!

Enjoy your day

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 12/29/2010
•Time: 03:00:00
•Total Time: 00:40:00.00
•Calories: 466
•Distance: 6 km
•Average Pace: 6:40/km

No comments:

Post a Comment