Training..is the opposite of hope

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last run of the year...Thanks 2010

No better way to end 2010 than with a nice run…the temp was great, it was just getting dark and its Friday!!

As I was running I thought about 2010 and my accomplishments this year…I know I could have become much stronger but what I have achieved I guess I am pretty happy…I finally made it to my 21k this year and came to terms that I was worth improving myself as a result of my hard work…sometimes I felt like i was banging my head against the wall…but no longer….topped off the year with a bang!

This year my mileage was 838 k’s and 130 runs..Not the best but based on depleted mileage due to itband injury and 6 weeks off due to surgery…I can’t complain…I hope in 2011 to run 1000 k and bike just over 900k….I will strive to do more, but I didn’t want to set myself up and then fall…we’ll see…Oh and getting up the mountain on my bike in just one try would be awesome! Adding up the mileage on my runners...looks like 400 miles...a hole on the inside...need a new pair very soon!

So many things to look forward to for 2011…I will be ordering my bike and garmin in the near future….and the training begins….Sorry to say, I can’t wait until Spring.

Happy 2011!!! Write it down, make it happen!

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 12/31/2010
•Time: 04:00:00
•Total Time: 00:30:00.00
•Calories: 389
•Distance: 5 km
•Average Pace: 6:00/km

No comments:

Post a Comment