Training..is the opposite of hope

Monday, December 27, 2010

Running The Belt

I was going to run outside today but the weather turned bad and the visibility was not very good, so I thought I better use some wisdom and run inside….

Running on the belt is not my most favorite thing to do…stuck inside in a hot room…but it’s better than sitting on the couch…I really needed to run off some of the extra food I have been consuming….I’ve started my training plan again and today it said run…so I must run.

I decide to run 10k…I know it probably wasn’t the wisest thing to do pushing that far…but I feel that running on the treadmill is much easier physically on me, so I went for it..however i do find it monotonous…music helps.

Felt great to run for 1hour! oh Yeah!!! Next up…physio exercises.

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 12/27/2010
•Time: 09:02:06
•Total Time: 1:00:00.00
•Calories: 777
•Distance: 10 km
•Average Pace: 6:00/km

No comments:

Post a Comment