Training..is the opposite of hope

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cold but refreshing run

Christmas Eve is tomorrow…how did it sneak up on me?? It’s right there on the Calender Dec 25! It will come ready or not!

Very busy, but a needed run was on the to do list…Tonight’s run was cold, it was 1 degrees but felt colder due to the wind…..wind at my back until I got to the point and then, nice… right in the face! It sure did feel nice to run, so refreshing.… The christmas lights looked beautiful and the town was quiet during this night run….Did a little increase of 5.5. I need to really start being more dedicated on my physio exercises and more yoga. My Ipod went dead again, battery has given up the ghost…just not keeping a change any longer… This will make run #5 since I hit the road again! Feels great to be back at it

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment