Training..is the opposite of hope

Saturday, March 19, 2011

23K…hard run but worth it!

Another increase … 23k. First time I have ever made it to that distance…it was a beautiful day but a bit windy, March is upon us… The first part of the run was awesome…my legs felt great, coming into about 17k I started to feel it…the last part of the run was hard, but felt great to finish with another increase. My stomach was upset after running, I have read that your system needs to adjust to the distance..and I think I need to start eating a bit more…my energy supply became empty. Over all a good run. Decided to finish off the night with some yoga..It helped my stomach and my tight legs..

This week workouts:

haven’t been doing to much lately, bit of a slug but it’s starting to get nice and that increases the happy mood!

Today Saturday 23K and 1/2 hour of yoga

Friday…nil

Thursday…5K..great run…finished off the night with an awesome yoga class…feeling the stretches in my itband and glutes…Love yoga, just makes a person feel great

Wednesday ….nil

Tuesday 5K…good run finished off with a 7k bike ride..It was a beautiful day and I wanted to ride, but my running plan stated run…so I decided why not both..hitched up the bike on my rack and headed to town… Felt great to be on the bike

Monday …nil

It has been a crazy week with sick children and vehicles…next week I need to write it down and do it…sometimes that beautiful thing called life happens…It’s ok..tomorrows another day…just get back at it.

enjoy all those great things that make you feel good!

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 03/19/2011
•Time: 13:20:36
•Total Time: 2:10:00.00
•Calories: 1679
•Distance: 23 km
•Average Pace: 5:38.98/km

No comments:

Post a Comment