Training..is the opposite of hope

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wow what a fantastic day!! When you have had a hard week or day, exercise and laughter sure it the best thing to make you feel great. First time I ran in a week, and I had a chance to try out my new itband strap. I ran a good 5k without any pain...I felt so good after that run...If I was alone and knew no one would be watching me...I think I would have done a cartwheel...It felt soooo great!!! best run in a long time...I sure hope this strap is going to work. Looking at all my mileage tonight, I sure can see why my leg has been a problem, inconsistent mileage, increasing to fast..not running for 9 days and then run 10k etc etc...just not the proper thing to do...I will be glad when I have a plan...things are looking up!


Came home cooked supper, lessons with the children and then tucked them into bed. Called a great friend to see if she was up to doing yoga at her house...headed into town for a fantastic time. I am convinced that if we did yoga in a public class, we would be kicked out...we laughed the entire time I was there...What pose are we suppose to be doing?? Man did we just do yoga??? It was great...Laughter is fantastic medicine when you have had a crazy week....So Running, laughter and attempted yoga....can't call it a better day!!!


All those things we do to make us feel good is what we live for!!!! Enjoy!/p>

No comments:

Post a Comment