Training..is the opposite of hope

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Finally Off The Couch

I haven’t ran in 4 days, and it is driving me nuts! giving my leg some needed rest. Still waiting for my itband strap to arrive in the mail, should be here tomorrow. I plan to run a 10k on April 18, not much time to train…I sure hope taking a week off does the trick.

Decided to do some strength training tonight. Wow Tony Horton’s power 90 workout is great…this man is in awesome shape! Utube it! I completed the power 90 sculpt circuit, which works the legs, arms, back etc…using free weights or bands, I used the bands. Push ups just about killed me! Lots of lunges and tricep work. My arms are going to be sore tomorrow. Completed the 100 ab ripper work out, awesome! finished with clams on each side for my glutes that the physio gave me for strength training…

I’ve been pretty much out of commission for the last 3 days and sure needed some exercise to make me feel better and energized… Unavoidable stress sucks the energy out of me and couldn’t get motivated, and then without exercise I feel like a slug..its a vicious circle…I am so thankful I was able to get off the couch tonight and get myself back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment