Training..is the opposite of hope

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Decided on "I'm not finished yet", because that is pretty much how I feel. I won't be finished until I have completed those deep down desires in life..and then probably just go onto another one! Been a bit of a struggle these days, but it's okay...I will make it through it and will come out stronger..just need to give myself some time, and take is slow...hard hard hard to do!! After yesterday's run my leg was pretty sore, ached during the night and felt it when I drove the standard today...feels kinda like a bruise, sore to touch. I am going to take the week off from running...try some strength training and do my yoga, and of course bike..I have zumba tomorrow night. I find it hard to take time off, because I crave a good run, but I have to decide.. take the week off, or month!! I pick week.. I want to run a 10k in April..won't be able to do it if I keep pushing myself. Funny same time last year I had this very same problem...and I remember wondering if I would be able to run the same 10K then...I did it...and I plan to do it again this year...I told a friend today at work, I wonder if I am made to run a 1/2, she said...depends on how bad you want it....Great words of wisdom!!! I don't like what ifs!!

Life is great...Live if full!

No comments:

Post a Comment