Training..is the opposite of hope

Monday, March 29, 2010

1 hour of yoga with Rodney Yee

Well I did power 90 strength training, and ab ripper on Saturday, when i woke up on Sunday I was hardly sore. Thought, I’m going to have to buy some stronger resistance bands. However, by the time I went to bed i was starting to feel it..and today I can feel the effects of a great workout! I like to feel something… it lets me know that I have worked my body…

Tonight I did yoga with Rodney Yee’s dvd…Conditioning For Athletes. It is my favorite dvd. I did yoga for an hour and it really felt great. By the time I was finished, I felt so refreshed..I should be doing it more often. Not only do I need it for flexibility but also for my mindset.

Tomorrow is group run, and it looks like ran. Pouring here today. Last week it also rained during the group run and I was soaked… will probably venture out..Once I commit to something…hate to miss it… raining or not! My itband strap came today and I am also very interested in seeing how it will preform during a run…I hope it works… I really need to be running and i want to increase my mileage…I am craving a 10k so bad…I love a long run.

Use it or lose it!!! Happy Healthy Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment