Training..is the opposite of hope

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heavy Legs…But Finished Strong

Fighting heavy legs all week…could be a number of things, I just need to pinpoint it. Back to eating more carbs, 1 carb a day was a bad idea…feeling more energy now. Going to start journalizing my eating, trying 40 carbs, 30, protein, 30 fats, more sleep, more fluid, multi vitamins, and supplements for my circulation..Questioning my strength training and if that could be it, but I truly believe I need to build up my legs so I am going to continue for now.

This morning when I woke up my legs felt a bit heavy, but as I started moving around they were fine. Felt great starting the run, until I reached approx 3k and they started getting heavy..thought there is no way I’m going to make 17k…I pushed through, walking when I needed..thinking wow what a weak run, but it’s all about strengthening myself…I need not get discouraged..it will take time.. As I was finishing my run, I looked at my watch it was 5:04…so I pushed to reach my destination in one minute…running as fast as my legs could carry me!! it was fun finishing so strong…(thank goodness it was on a flat!)…all in all a pretty good run..too bad the complete run wasn’t strong!

This week

Today 17K

Saturday …rest legs

Friday…rest legs

Thursday …Yoga class…my legs were tight and I felt those poses!! plank planks planks…awesome!!! great class

Wednesday….5k run…struggle..heavy legs..weak run..ish! P90X legs and back for an hour…awesome workout!

Tuesday…?

Monday…5k…heavy legs…Yoga Class..fun class!

I need to start recording this better…my mind is not serving me well!!

Great week…of what I can remember..lol….

Keep moving….push it…It feels great!!!

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 02/20/2011
•Total Time: 1:25:00.00
•Calories: 1264
•Distance: 17 km
•Average Pace: 5:00/km

No comments:

Post a Comment