Training..is the opposite of hope

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fighting New Shoes

Today another increase…actually oops! went over my 10%…should have been 12k…ran 13.25. Legs felt pretty good today…not heavy and no Itband pain! Just fighting with my new shoes, first too tight, then too loose…stopping to adjust…grrr..ending up with a nice little blister on my heal, no biggie…just the benefits of running! ….Overall a good run.

This weeks workouts:

Friday..Today 13.25K

Thursday Plyometrics for one hour…great workout!

Wednesday Arms and Shoulders for one hour…increasing weights next workout.

Tuesday 5K run

Monday P90…for 1/2 hour…not a very good workout. Didn’t feel aggressive enough..So I’m going to stick with Legs and Back but not as many reps as they do on the Dvd until I gain more strength…

Started Phase one yesterday..One Carb a day! but it feels good to change things up a bit.

A great workout week…Felt Great! However looking at my week..I didn't do enough yoga....

Push it!

Workout:

•Type: Run
•Date: 02/04/2011
•Time: 12:33:41
•Total Time: 1:25:00.00
•Calories: 990
•Distance: 13.25 km
•Average Pace: 6:25.03/km

No comments:

Post a Comment